MOVING EXPENSES LOAN
Moving costs can be relatively quite substantial, it can range from a couple of hundred to a few thousand, depending on the items you have. To throw away items that can be re-used and to buy new ones will equally cost money, in fact more money. Financially, it makes sense to save and reused unless you are looking into a whole new decoration. A lot of people also choose to keep and move old items due to sentimental values.
Moving costs can be handled carefully if you do watch out for the hidden costs, as these are the piling up expenses that are hidden in the moving industry. Moving on a usually “free” Sunday is a red tag that most are not aware. Be sure to check and ask what are the extra charges for the following:
– Taking Stairs: even a flight of stairs can cost extra
– Bulky, Heavy items (check if it is above a certain weight)
– Any repacking if required?
– Fragile items
– When – Public Holiday, Weekends, Time of the day matters too
– Normal or Express service (be sure to check their availability and how much booking time in advance)
Do make sure to have movers include all these hidden costs in their quotation so you do not end up with a bill shock.
Least but not last, if you still require some help, contact us at Golden Credit to help you on that little accelerated move. Drop us a message using the contact form. Call us at +65 6224 1300 to find out more, or visit us at our office in People’s Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross St, #01-05F, Singapore 058357 (in front of Ya Kun Kaya Toast)